TLC Morocco 2017 Itinerary & Registration
TLC Retreat in Marvelous Morocco with Samira and Rhia
Rejoice and rejuvenate in this stunning retreat near Marrakech, Morocco
Dates: Oct 7, 2017-Oct 13, 2017.
7 days, 6 nights.
PLANNING AHEAD? Announcement coming soon!
Located in a secluded olive grove on the outskirts of the colorful chaos that is Marrakech, Peacock Pavilions is an indulgent alternative to a traditional riad.
Peacock Pavilions is a hand built, artisanal give-back property. Featured in dozens of magazines and television shows, the hotel is a favorite location for travelers in the know, fashion shoots, yoga and creative retreats, and celebrations of all kinds. Designed by architect Chris Montague, and exquisitely decorated by Maryam Montegue, Peacock Pavilions will enchant all your senses.
The lush estate is comprised of three pavilions: the Main Pavilion, the Atlas Pavilion and the Medina Pavilion, as well as outdoor areas.
The Main Pavilion, surrounded by hundreds of rose bushes, is home to several of the facilities shared spaces: the grand reception area, with domed ceiling and fireplace, a small library (for your quiet comfort), the Souk (shop) with a hand curated collection available for purchase, an indoor dining space, and a covered terrace, where most breakfasts and lunches are served.
The Atlas Pavilion includes two guest bedrooms, each with glamorous bathroom, a spacious salon, exquisitely decorated with comfortable couches and dining area, as well as patios and rooftop terraces. A mini bar is available with wine, beer, soft drinks and snacks for purchase.
The Medina Pavilion has three guest bedrooms, each with their own stunning bathroom, a grand salon with soaring ceilings and fireplace, and a fully equipped kitchen stocked with wine, beer, soft drinks and snacks. On the 1,000 square foot rooftop terrace we will enjoy a gorgeous movie night, under the magical Moroccan starry sky.
Nestled in an old olive grove with a magnificent view of the Atlas Mountains, Peacock Pavilons is an 8.5 acre private estate.
Our boutique hotel features a pool, outdoor gym, outdoor cinema, yoga/activities pavilion, and a painted dining tent. Peacock Pavilions was designed to promote wellbeing and fun, and Samira and Rhia want you to enjoy every bit of life here.
Cuisine on site: The cuisine on site is from scratch, delicious and Moroccan, using fresh ingredients from the hotel’s organic gardens and local markets. Selection is seasonal, and each meal is made with care, just for us.
Breakfasts (all included) – daily made bread from the village’s communal bread oven (rebuilt as part of our charity, Project Soar), homemade jams, eggs, or muffins, yoghurt, fruit, just squeezed juice, coffee and tea.
Lunches – light and fresh (soups, salads, quiches, etc.) served with cookies or fruit for dessert.
Dinners – three delicious courses, served by candle light, ending in an herbal infusion from the garden to help you sleep.
Vegetarian diets are welcome, and food allergies are accommodated to the best of their abilities. Please inform us on your guest questionnaire, when you register.
We have done all the planning for you! You just register, and enjoy a trip of a lifetime!
Amidst the colorful chaos of Marrakech, learn with knowledgable guides, and retreat back to the restful and sumptuous Peacock Pavilions!
Day 1 10/7: – Two airport transport opportunities are arranged for you. Arrive.
– Relax and explore the hotel and estate. Cocktails and canapés provided.
– Dinner in the Arabian dining tent.
Day 2 10/8: – Energizing morning Pilates at 8am.
– Breakfast on the terrace at 9.
– Project SOAR from 10am-noon. A brief break will allow us all to refresh before lunch. *there has been a change in this. See email
– Lunch at the hotel.
– Exciting 4 hour tour of the Medina of Marrakech. This tour is conducted in English, by an Arabic scholar.
– Dinner will be on the square, before we return “home.”
Day 3 10/9: – Energizing morning Pilates at 8am.
– Breakfast at 9am.
– All day at the breathtaking Jardin Majorelle and Berber Museum.
– Lunch at Kaowa Cafe
– Return “home” in time for a Two for One class. Samira will teach belly dance, followed by myofascial release with
– Poolside henna party with cocktails and canapés.
– Dinner in the glorious tent
Day 4 10/10: – Energizing yoga at 8am
– Breakfast on the terrace at 9am
– Day tour in the Atlas mountains. This will include a guided hike, and a break for lunch.
– Light dinner in the Medina Pavillion
– Outdoor cinema under the stars! Hot beverages and popcorn will be served.
Day 5 10/11: – Energizing yoga 8am
– Breakfast at 9am Lounge about poolside. Enjoy your friends new and old. Walk the gardens. Read a book. Take photos.
– Lunch at Peacock Pavilions. More of our “day off.”
– Afternoon gentle Pilates and stretch session OR Thai massage class at 4.
– Dinner in Marrakech, with time for a walk in the vibrant Medina area.
Day 6 10/12: – Morning Pilates and core workout at 8am
– Breakfast at 9am.
– A trip to one of Marrakech’s beautiful Hammams (bath houses). Pricing listed below in inclusions list.
– Lunch at Cafe Clock in Marrakech.
– Wine Tasting – enjoy the fruits of local vineyards.
– Dinner in Peacock Pavilions.
– A magical evening of Andalusian guitar music.
Day 7 10/13: – Breakfast 9am
– Check out 11 am.
Included in your rate:
Transportation to and from hotel. Two different times on each date.
Hotel accommodation fees, taxes and tips.
All (6) breakfasts.
Onsite dinners (4) and lunches (2).
Welcome reception with cocktails (2 each) and canapes.
Wine tasting event.
Movie night with hot beverages and popcorn.
Henna party with cocktails (2 each).
Guided tour of the Medina (old city, Marakech).
Transportation to and from all day trips.
Andalusian guitar player to provide magical music on our last evening.
NOT included in your rate:
Air transportation and travel insurance.
Five offsite meals (3 lunches and 2 dinners).
Optional bathhouse and massage (600 MAD/ $65 US)
Entrance fee for Jardin Majorelle (95 MAD/ $10 US)
Extra snacks and beverages on outings.
We encourage you to buy from local artisans and support beautiful Moroccan cultural arts.
At Peacock Pavilions, you are responsible for any beverages outside of the planned wine and cocktail events.
All rooms are double occupancy.
Please indicate if you are registering with someone you would like to room with, and if you need one king size bed in the room, or two twin beds.
Register today for TLC Retreat in Morocco. Our Luxury Retreat pricing is $2,525.00 (per guest, double occupancy).
We have a discount if you are paying in full and register two people at the same time.
Upon purchase, we will email you a receipt and confirmation. We request your mailing address at that time. You will also receive a questionnaire, travel arrangement suggestions and information.
Please email or call with any questions.
Cancellation Policy: You may sell or transfer your registration to another person. If you do, please send us notice of your registration transfer, along with contact information for the new participant.
If you must cancel your trip, we require written notification of your cancellation. In addition, the following cancellation fees apply:
~ 120 days or more prior to the retreat: $1,200.
~ 0-119 days prior to the retreat: 100% of trip cost.
By registering, you agree to purchase your own travel insurance, and you agree to the above cancellation policy.
We were sold out for 2017! BUT, announcement coming soon for future dates!